Stepwise interpretation is a service associated with Stepwise Heritage and Tourism that plans and implements heritage interpretation and environmental education projects.
We can assist in facilitating communications projects through effective consultation, creative collaboration and skilled research. Our expertise includes working in cross cultural environments.
The services we and our partners offer, include:
- Interpretation research
- Concept development
- Project facilitation and management
- Graphic design
- Production and installation
- In-service support for staff responsible for education, interpretation and communications
Facilitators and associates of Stepwise Heritage and Tourism have been involved in undertaking the following interpretation projects:
- Darwin International Airport Native Garden – Interpretation concept and signage with Greening Australia and Larrakia Nations
- Welcome to Country brochure – text drafting and coordination national Indigenous steering committee in collaboration with Aboriginal Tourism Australia (Download: Welcome to Country brochure, PDF 532Kb)
- Ngunnawal Country Drive Track – concept development, consultation and interpretive text development for Australian Capital Tourism and Environment ACT